I am always on the hunt for new beauty products. As a person who leads a very healthy lifestyle, I work out regularly and eat organic as much as I can. But when it comes to beauty, I hadn’t tried other safer skin care alternatives that were available. I was introduced to this skincare line called VictoriaLand Beauty and I loved the products from the start.
Victoria is a mom to four beautiful children who range in age from toddler to grad student. She lives in Naples just like me. So, I wanted to try her VictoriaLand Beauty Skin Loving product line. They are expertly formulated with time-tested, natural ingredients that treat the skin with safe skin loving ingredients. Her products leave the skin primed to go with or without makeup. It’s an easy three-step system, and I absolutely love it.
VictoriaLand Beauty’s mission is to empower women with skin that looks and feels good enough to go naked. The underlying philosophy is that natural is sexy and less is more. I have noticed such a difference in using these products. I barely wear makeup, and I am embracing this new glow to my skin.
All VictoriaLand products are:
- Free of synthetic fragrances
- No mineral oil
My Favorite VictoriaLand Products
Skin-Loving Elixir Revitalizing Face Oil
This wonderfully rich oil quickly absorbs and leaves skin looking firmer. Its potent combination of natural skin revitalizes and leaves skin glowing, and boosters will leave your skin looking radiant. It’s good for all skin types.
- Revinage — This reduces wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. It also minimizes the effects of environmental stressors and increases skin density and firmness.
- Gatuline In-Tense — A revitalizing extract from the Spilanthes acmella flower that’s been proven to visibly smooth and firm skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Rosehip Oil — A healer known to moisturize and reduce hyperpigmentation for an overall improvement in skin tone and texture.
This luxurious treatment is formulated to treat the delicate skin around the eyes and mouth for a firmer and smoother-looking appearance. Great for all skin types, it helps reduce the look of under-eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth.
- Meadow Foam Seed Oil — KKnown to help skin form a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver ingredients into the epidermis. Meadow foam sea oil is a rare blend of anti-oxidants and easily absorbable fatty acids help to increase skin elasticity
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil –– High in essential fatty acids, it provides the building blocks for cell membranes and is known to lighten dark circles, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also increases skin’s elasticity.
- Tri-Peptide Complex — This powerful complex contains 3 essential ingredients:
- Matrixl 3000, which has been proven to promote wrinkle smoothing and improve skin tone and elasticity
- Argireline, which has been known as the topical alternative to Botox based on its unique ability to prevent the development of skin wrinkling
- Eyeseryl, which has been proven to reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles while enhancing skin elasticity and smoothness
This is a smooth and nourishing cream formulated to lock in moisture, reduce hyperpigmentation, and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin takes on a fabulous dewy finish and radiant glow.
- Rosehip Seed Oil — This oil is a naturally rich source of essential fatty acids that help to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin tissue. It’s known to moisturize and reduce pigmentation for an overall improvement in your skin’s tone and texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid –– This powerfully and naturally reduces signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
- Meadow Foam Seed Oil — This helps skin form a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into the epidermis. It contains a rare blend of antioxidants. They are easily absorbable fatty acids that help increase elasticity while balancing skins oils to provide hydration without oiliness.
VLB’s Giving Back Initiative
Victoria’s 2-year-old son Cyrus is affected by a chronic illness. Cyrus was born visually impaired due to a genetic disease known as familial exudative vitreoretinopathy (FEVR). Victoria’s desire to find a cure for her son’s visual impairment turned into a giving back program that supports the little dreamers of this world. VictoriaLand Beauty partners with Boston Children’s Hospital Dream Dare Deliver Program. VLB commits 2% of their sales to Boston Children’s Hospital’s Pediatric Ophthalmology Department. This is in support of their shared vision of helping children with visual impairments to see again.
Have you tried VictoriaLand Beauty Products? If so, leave me a comment and tell me what you think about them!