Whether you are buying a gift for that special woman in your life…or are a special woman buying your own gift of love, this list has my 8 favorite items that no woman should be without!
- Venus et Fleur – Roses that last over and you don’t even have to water them. You can choose what color you would like your roses to be and there is no maintenance to them. They stay beautiful right in the box.
- Dana Rebecca Mini Huggies – Jewelry is always a great gift for Valentine’s Day. Dana Rebecca is my favorite jewelry designer! Huggie earrings are so big right now. These are timeless earrings that you will have forever.
- Diptyque Baies Candle – I love candles and Baies from Diptque is definitely my favorite! When the candle was all out I ended up using this as a makeup brush holder because the glass was so nice.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase and Sleep Mask – This is a great indulgence and it nourishes your skin while you sleep. Sleep lines on your face turn into permanent wrinkles. Silk fabric is so soft that your face just glides across it. Did you know that silk is also hypoallergenic?
- Gucci Marmot Card Case Holder – I always use a card case holder over a wallet now because it’s just so practical and easily switches from one purse to another. I absolutely love this in red!
- Maya Brenner Initial Necklace – A great personalized gift. A couple of my friends have this necklace with their kids’ initials which also makes it a great gift from kids, too.
- Minted Heart Snapshot Mix Photo Wall Art – A fun personalized gift with 30 of your favorite photos.
- Jo Malone Fragrance – Perfume is always a great gift. Jo Malone has so many options too!